Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sam's Trunk Review?

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Can anyone tell me if you can fit all of Samantha's outfits in the steamer trunk? Can they all be hung up? Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Amy Pavlic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have all Samantha's outfits, and they won't all fit in the trunk (unless you really crush them in). It does hold quite a lot, we have 3 or 4 outfits hanging on the storage caddy thing. It is a beautiful trunk though, I bought mine off Ebay after the Madison sale last year and it is absolutely perfect and I paid $120.00 for it. Hope this helps.

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for your help, Amy. I think I'll probably buy Josefina's instead. The upright trunks don't seem to hold as much as the chests do.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree--the horizontal trunks fit so much more. However, the verticals (Sam's and Molly's) are great if you like to hang your doll clothes.

    So the clothes in your vertical trunks will generally look a lot nicer since they won't be crushed.

    I also agree that Sam's trunk is stunning. I think its the prettiest of all the trunks, with a very elegant, turn of the century look.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •